Monday, October 12, 2009

GROW!

This is nonsense.
i should be studying right now, right at this moment.
and here i am typing.

i'm amazed at how God works His plan.
always unexpected, interesting and enriching.
nevertheless, always getting out of comfort zones.

i have faith and i believe that God somehow will make a way.
in everything and anything.

i want a more adventurous life.
and i prayed for more storms in my life.
you must be thinking; Vivien, you are so so so crazy?
Yes, I am. Because I'm crazy about growing in God.
if there's no storm in my life, how am i gonna grow??
I'm discontented about my life and i want God to change it!
more storms, more God, more miracles!
YEAH!!

even before i plan to do more things for God,
God must refine my faith and my life thousands over times first.

Yeah, i'm excited!
Cause I'm going to GROW (:


Ps. I'm graduating this thursday.

No comments: