Thursday, August 13, 2009

Popped back into my mind

3 years ago, my ex-shepherd was leading YSS girls.
i was Sec 1 then, so still young and unsure of many stuffs.
and my ex-shepherd was Sec 4 then.
i remembered she walked me to 811 interchange [the white colour board],
as we were walking, we chat about many stuffs, but i only remembered one particular thing.

she said: at first, YSS had 5 girls, now, it still remains as 5,
don't let it die ok? Grow into a CG size.
i think i gave a blank face and nodded.

3 years later, it still remains as 5 girls, now i'm Sec 4, time flies uh.
now i had 2 more months more before i'm officially out of Yishun Sec.
i'm gonna chiong, be it studies or even growing the girls.
i'm not going to tell what my ex-shepherd used to tell me that time,
instead i want to tell them, "Alright, grow it even more, be it unit or sub-d"



it's important to leave legacy behind.

No comments: